1. Give up meat for 21 Days of Prayer (a time of fasting and rededication at my church).
I did successfully give up meat for 21 days. Unfortunately it did not accomplish what I had hoped. I thought not eating meat would force me to eat more healthily. Instead I just ate lots and lots of cheese.
And as you know I decided to fast social media as well, which taught me a great deal about myself.
2. Grow closer to God during 21 Days of Prayer.
I did grow closer to God during 21 Days of Prayer, but I didn’t focus on prayer and bible study as much as I should have. I really regret that.
3. Try Pole Yourself Thin fitness class. (What? Church going gals can be sexy too!)
I didn’t make it to the class I planned to attend this month. I was too tired from my run that morning.
4. Continue training for my upcoming half marathon.
I have been training but unfortunately not as much as I should. I can’t really control this, however. I’m working on a huge project for my day job and I don’t get home until 7 p.m. or later.
5. Write more articles for Clutch and Guerrero Howe.
I didn’t write for Clutch as I had to give up reading that publication during my fast (since it’s technically a blog), but I did write for Guerrero Howe.
Swing by tomorrow for my February intentions.