Inspired by Better Than Good Hair, I recently revamped my regimen. Here's what I've been doing lately:
- Shampoo once a week with Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo
- Co-wash about every two days with Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
- After getting out of the shower I comb through Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk.
- To lock in moisture I apply the Carol's Daughter Hair Balm as a sealant.
- Finally I apply Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie to help define my curls.
- If my hair line is dry I also apply some type of oil, such as tea tree or sweet almond oil (not pictured).
- I then let my hair air dry and voila!
- To preserve my curls for second and third day hair I simply pineapple my hair at night. (For those of you not hip to curly girl lingo, this just means I put my tresses in a very high ponytail so as to not crush my curls while I sleep.)
Share your beauty-on-a-budget tips in the comments.