|Image via Creative Commons|
I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of June. This year is flying by!
It's time to review my May intentions and see how I did.
See New Edition in concert!
- Check! And the show was amazing. I was so impressed that Ralph, Ronnie, Ricky, and Mike could still hit all those dance moves just as they did back in the day. Bobby and Johnny were struggling a bit, but that just made for more entertainment.
Successfully host See Jane Write presents Freelancing 101.
- Check! This panel discussion was a huge success. Click here for my wrap-up post on the event.
Survive the end of the school year.
- In the words of Alice Cooper, SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! I survived grading nearly 70 research papers and nearly 100 exams. And I even cleaned my desk before I left.
Start some late spring cleaning.
- This had to be put on hold due to some last-minute travel plans. So my late spring cleaning will become VERY late spring cleaning as it will be pushed to mid June.
Write my summer manifesto.
- Instead of posting June Intentions tomorrow, on June 4 I'll be back with my resolutions for the summer (which for me, since I'm a teacher, means June and July and the first two weeks of August).
I have HUGE plans for The Writeous Babe Project this summer so I hope you'll come along with me on this journey. And I leave you with this from one of my favorite authors:
“Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” -- Henry James