Prompt #26: What are 12 things your life doesn't need in 2012?
Prompt #27: What are 12 things you want to add to your life in 2012?
12 Things I Plan to Rid My Life of in 2012
1. Negative self talk. Every year I promise to stop calling myself fat. In 2012 I'm going to actually do it. (I hope.)
2. Credit card debt.
4. Clutter! I am such a pack rat.
6. My addiction to sugar
7. Guilt over saying "no"
9. My tendency to be overly concerned with what others think of me
10. My tendency to compare myself to others (I must accept I'll never look like Beyonce.)
11. My tendency to over commit
12. My stupid Blackberry. (This year I swear I'm going to be a big girl and finally get an iPhone.)
12 Things I Want to Add to My Life in 2012
1. A new BFF
2. More free time (not yet sure how I'm going to pull this one off)
3. More freelancing opportunities.
4. Healthy eating habits.
5. Things to make my apartment welcoming, cozy, and beautiful.
6. More quality time with hubs.
7. I want to spend more time with family.
8. I want to make time to actually talk to friends on the phone instead of via text, email, or social media.
9. A new wardrobe!
10. A deeper relationship with God.
11. More blog followers (here and at GeorgiaMae.com)
12. More social media knowledge