|Image via Flickr/Creative Commons|
My list of life goals is about a yard long. Seriously.
But here are some goals of mine that pertain specifically to blogging:
- Win a Voices of the Year award from BlogHer.
- Have a post syndicated on BlogHer.com.
- Speak at BlogHer.
- Have one of my websites recognized as one of the best websites for women by Forbes.
- Have one of my blogs be recognized as one of the best blogs for writers by Write to Done.
- Actually make money from one of my blogs or websites.
- Attend Blogging While Brown.
- Speak at Blogging While Brown.
- Speak at WordCamp Birmingham.
- Speak at Blogalicious.
- Guest blog for GoinsWriter.com
- Guest blog for Write to Done.
- Guest blog for Erika Napoletano's RedHeadWriting Blog.
I'm a dreamer. I love drafting lists of aspirations, but lately I've been looking at these lists and getting a bit frustrated with myself because I'm not doing enough to make these dreams come true.
When it comes to my online writing life, I'm trying to figure out what I should do next. Should I pour all of my energy into See Jane Write Magazine? Should I finally try my hand at being a feminist blogger and not just a blogger who happens to be a feminist? Should I simply continue to blog about writing? And then there's that part of me that wants to start a blog celebrating Birmingham. What's a girl to do?!
I'm hoping to make a decision by the end of the month or at least the end of the year and then get busy living a life worth blogging about!